Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Changing My "Name"

I've decided to change my "name" here. I picked out the name "the procrastinator" when I first started this blog. I figured if I was on blogging, I was probably going to be doing so because I was avoiding household chores. I was thinking a lot about procrastination at that time because I was in the middle of moving, and well, who likes moving?! I would rather do anything than move. Even with hiring a moving company to get us packed up this time around, I still found that there were plenty of "to do" list items associated with the move. So yes, I admit that procrastination was a big theme at the time I started this blog.

When I first selected the name, G asked if that was really the image I wanted to put out there. I shrugged it off at the time, but on second thought, she is right. So watch for a new name...coming soon (suggestions welcome!!).

No comments: