Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm So Dizzy, My Head Is Spinning

...literally.

"I am so dizzy, my head is spinning. Like a whirlpool, it never ends." (By the way, when my uncle JoFish and I both started singing this song once, G. had no idea what we were singing-- she'd never heard this classic, but I luuuuurve it.)

In my case, no, it is not YOU, girl. I think I am either coming down with something today, or this is an exacerbated case of one of my med's side effects.

No wonder the vestibular system is a hot topic in neuroscience right now (http://www.handle.org/). I can't think straight at all. I am fumbling all over the place, can't put a full sentence together. I feel like my brain is free-floating somewhere far away right now. M.'s vestibular system is possibly underdeveloped. I can see why this could make it challenging for him to track information.

No comments: