Sunday, June 8, 2008

Now I Will Tag...

Once I take a nap (just took a dose of my meds and am falling asleep here), I will tag:

The Learning Umbrella

Ms. Kitty's Saloon and Road Show

Monkey Mind

Rainbow Mama

PeaceBang

And while I am posting, can I ask this? I love to garage sale but am so bad at finding a good deal. One of my goals for next year is to significantly reduce the amount I am driving. I may have even found a bike trailer to hitch on for the kids through Freecycle. My problem is that I need a bike. G. has a bike, but it is too small for me. I don't have money for a bike, however, and am thinking Craiglist or Freecycle are going to be my best bets. Yet, looking on the central Mass. Craigslist, I got totally overwhelmed. Can anyone help me keep an eye out for a good bike on that list? Or at least tell me how to choose a bike: how do I know what size I need, etc?

1 comment:

James said...

http://monkeymindonline.blogspot.com/2008/06/ive-been-tagged.html